Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wow! I haven't been here in a while!

It's been a LONG time since something new has come on this page here - I didn't take a vacation per se; I  have been writing in my absence from my blog  - - - but I have sure missed typing things here!

Hoping to get more active; God has been moving on my heart and impressing many things that He wants me to share with you.




If you want to catch up with me, you can go here to see what I have been up to:

Power Up for PCOS Blog:  FUNtastic PCOS Fitness with Gina series

Unwrapping His Grace Blog:  Gina's Posts

I have been blessed to start blogging with my friend, Mary, at her blog.  God has been so good to me and it is a honor to partner with her in ministry.

Hope to catch up more soon!

God bless - - -and Happy Thanksgiving!

Gina

P.S. I also have a main website that is linking to this one now: Gina Weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

God bless you!

--- Gina