Sunday, November 27, 2011

Free Christmas Printables!




I have been meaning to catch up on some blogging for a while - I have two book reviews to do and some general catch up, but I know that time is of the essence to let you know about some free printables for your use in time for Christmas found here.  

I have really enjoyed this website and when I was asked about reviewing these printables, I was happy to spread the word!  There are four printables to choose from, depending on your needs:

  1. Christmas Gift Planner
  2. Christmas Baking Planner
  3. Christmas Budget Worksheet
  4. Christmas Checklist
I love the layout, the colors, and the fact that Jessalyn makes them available for free to you.  I also like the fact that you have the option to print them in color or black and white!

 This is a quote from the website about the printables:  

 "I hope these Christmas Organization Printables will be a blessing to you as you prepare for that wonderful time of the year when we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior! Each printable has a color and black and white version.  Merry Christmas Planning!"

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. nice to meet you! found you over at time warp wive. Following you now.

    Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Traci! I follow you too!

      God bless you!

      ---Gina

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

God bless you!

--- Gina